Implement these web design improvement tips to drive more organic search traffic to your website, improve your visitors’ browsing experience, and ultimately derive potentially large online gains.
- Replace Background Images with CSS3 Gradients
Background images are large in size and chew bandwidth which slows down a website. Replacing those background images with CSS3 gradients will not only increase your website’s loading speed but will also give it a minimalistic appearance.
- Boost Visitors’ Trust
While getting a website designed or redesigned, make sure that you do the following things to instil trust in your website’s visitors.
- Avoid stock photography
- Avoid pre-made templates
- Include logos of well-known clients on the homepage
- Display social media followers
- Add links to media coverage
- Go Responsive
The combination of HTML5 and CSS3 can not only enhance the interactivity and dynamism of a website, but can also make your website compatible with various types of devices and browsers. Whether you are getting a website designed or redesigned, making the design responsive is a must.
- Few Other Tips
- Simplifying the Document Object Model
- Install Alternative PHP Cache if you have a website on PHP or a PHP-based CMS
- Reduce the amount of data to be transferred from the server
By bringing their years of experience to the table, our web designers can help you implement all these tips and boost the performance and speed of your website. For a free quote on hiring web designers from us, kindly write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.